Game developer and publisher Draw Distance is looking for a native/native level Writer who:
- Is highly empathetic, independent and communicative
- Knows the ins and outs of cRPG dialogue, structure and conventions
- Likes to dig into and research real-world and imaginary locales
Familiarity with tabletop/pen and paper RPG conventions will be a plus, but isn’t required.
If this sounds like you, we’d like to get in touch! In this position, you’d be working as part of our narrative team led by our Lead Narrative Designer.
In short, you’d be responsible for:
- Writing dialogues (a lot of them!) and in-game lore documents…
- … using modern US English
- Supporting the Lead Writer
- Researching the game’s setting, and bringing it to life
- Providing feedback on game documentation
- Working closely with Narrative Designers on the implementation of written content
Who we are:
- A team of over 40 people based in Kraków, Poland
- We make core PC and console games with a focus on storytelling
- Our team consists of both experienced veterans, and industry newcomers
…and what we offer:
- Full-time contract of employment
- Working on established IPs
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote work
Interested? Email us your CV at: email@example.com, and please document your previous experience as a writer. Diverse backgrounds and perspectives are welcome!