We’re looking for a Senior Producer who will:
- Manage, mentor, and grow and supervise the production team
- Be responsible for successful implementation of scope, concept and pipelines within the budget and deadlines
- Contribute to improve quality of our games and efficiency of our processes
- Be able to prioritize, document and monitor progress within Task Management Tools (Jira)
- Be a connection between and Development and Management teams.
- Have previous production management, game design, art or development experience
- Have at least 3 years of experience within the video game industry (ideally with AA or AAA games)
- Have an excellent knowledge of production, difficulties generally encountered by development teams and solutions tailored to their requirements
- Have a track record of analyzing problems and providing consistent guidance across a variety of different areas; art, game design, organization, business, etc.
- Have a proven ability to effectively communicate across different audiences throughout a broad range of topics. e.g. tech, business, and creative
- Have experience with both Unity and Unreal engines
Apply at: email@example.com
- Full-time contract of employment
- Working on established IPs
- Flexible working hours
- Working in our brand new Kraków office!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org