We are a Polish video game developer (also dabbling in publishing!) founded in 2009 and currently located in Cracow, Poland. We are best known for the World of Darkness titles developed in cooperation with Paradox Interactive: Vampire: The Masquerade – Shadows of New York & Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York. Currently working on Serial Cleaners, the sequel to Serial Cleaner which garnered almost 1.5 million users on PC, Mac, consoles and iOS. The company has been publicly listed since 2016.
Currently we are looking to our team for a 3D Generalist!
- very good knowledge of the Unity engine (especially working on HDRP) and / or very good knowledge of the Unreal Engine (currently working on the game in Unreal Engine 5, but for obvious reasons it is not required)
- very good ability to create assets and knowledge of using graphic programs:
- 3D models with correct topology, uv (Blender);
- textures and Materials (Substance Designer and Painter, Photoshop);
- implementation in the Engine (creating materials, prefabs, basic environmental animations in Unity / Unreal, basic shaders)
- independence and efficiency in solving technical problems and errors
Nice to have:
- experience in working with Jira
- ability to use the Source Tree
- skills to create engine cutscenes on Timeline / Sequencer
- above-average lighting creation skills in the game,
- based on the principles of colour / lighting / composition and baking scenes
- knowledge of advanced texturing methods, creating trim sheets, modular asset creation
- ability to create effects in VFX Graph
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full-time contract of employment
- Working on established IPs
- Flexible working hours
- Working in our brand new Kraków office!